In addition to the usual cocktail fare, the Adventurers Club offered a number of specialty drinks.
From the early-00s until Club closing, these included:
- Kungaloosh (a frozen blend of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, blackberry brandy, orange juice, and strawberry daquiri mix--properly topped with whipped cream, though many guests preferred without)
- Gypsy Moth (Bacardi O, blue curacao, melon liqueur, sour mix and pineapple juice)
- Baldersmash (Baracdi Big Apple, Bacardi O, Bacardi Razz, cranberry juice, sour mix, and a splash of Sprite)
- Adventuretini (Vodka, peach schnapps, and various other ingredients served in a glowing martini glass.
- Pamelia's Jungle Juice (Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Bacardi 151, bananna liquer, strawberry daquiri mix, orange, pineapple and cranberry juice)
- Samantha's Passion Potion (Absolut Citron, melon and raspberry liqueurs, pineapple and cranberry juice)
- The Hoopla (Bacardi CoCo, vodka, melon liquer and pineapple juice)
- Emil's Strawberry Colada (Strawberry Daquiri and Pina Colada)
- Babylonia's Brew (Pineapple and orange juices with Spite and a splash of sour mix--early in Club's history, made without Sprite)
Previous specialty drinks in the Club's history included:
- Pamelia's Punch (Cruzan Orange, Pineapple and Coconut rums with pineapple, cranberry and orange juices and sour mix)
- Hathway Brown's Banana Bomber (Cruzan Banana rum with cranberry juice and a twist of lime)
- Bongo's Jungle Juice (Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, 151 rum and Cruzan Rum with orange juice and strawberry mix; at one time also made without Cruzan and known simply as "Jungle Juice")
- Otis Wren's Tall Tale (Cruzan Coconut rum, peach schnapps and pineapple juice)
- Fletcher Hodges [sic] Fruitsation (Cruzan Orange and Pineapple rums with orange, pineapple and cranberry juices)
- Hot Chocolate Yakoose Moose (Dark creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream and hot chocolate)
- The Colonel's Keoke Coffee (Dark creme de cacao, brandy and coffee)
- Beezel's Hot Almond Joy (Cruzan Coconut rum, amaretto and hot chocolate)
- Tropical Rain Forest (Vodka, Midori, Malibu rum and pineapple juice)
- Yakoose Juice (identical to Emil's Stawberry Colada)
The original Kungaloosh (served until around 2000) was made from completely different ingredients than the sweeter version mixed up in later years--it was initially made from vodka, Malibu rum, Midori and pineapple juice, with a splash of cranberry juice. This would be reinvented--less the cranberry juice and sometimes with different brands--as the short-lived "Tropical Rain Forest" and "The Hoopla."